Ok, sorry we haven’t been posting since Thanksgiving. We have a good excuse though… Sarah is pregnant and the thought of food made her extremely nauseous. Carlos was busy catering to her wants and needs, so he didn’t have time to post either. Besides, our meals weren’t THAT exciting:) Thanks to Spanish Christmas dinners Sarah is on her way to recuperating. She is also hitting the 3 month mark (after the 1st 3 months you have fewer aversions to foods) and that seems to be helping.
- Last night we ate spinach and feta pizza, with garlic tomato sauce. Buenisima! 4 years ago
- We're now in #Okinawa. Enjoying Japan's food, and the American ingredients! 5 years ago
- Veggies on the grill are fantastic! This recipe was a hit. http://www.food.com/recipe/grilled-veggie-shish-kabobs-93267 6 years ago
- A great grilled chicken marinade! http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/krystals-perfect-marinade-for-bbq-or-grilled-chicken/Detail.aspx 6 years ago
- Tabbouli. It's nice to make a healthy and yummy meal http://www.food.com/recipe/worlds-best-tabbouli-tabouli-tabbouleh-tabouleh-salad-379639 6 years ago