After 5 months our pepper plants are FINALLY growing! It is a very exciting moment. We have watered them diligently and were finally going to give up, when one of them got a flower. Unfortunately, I killed it by trying to pollinate it. When another flower came out a few days later, Carlos made me leave it alone and a pepper is now more than 2 or 3 inches long. Another one is also growing. Anyone know why they took so long to flower? Is it because they are in the house? Is there anything you can do to help them grow faster? Thanks for the help.
- Last night we ate spinach and feta pizza, with garlic tomato sauce. Buenisima! 5 years ago
- We're now in #Okinawa. Enjoying Japan's food, and the American ingredients! 5 years ago
- Veggies on the grill are fantastic! This recipe was a hit. http://www.food.com/recipe/grilled-veggie-shish-kabobs-93267 6 years ago
- A great grilled chicken marinade! http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/krystals-perfect-marinade-for-bbq-or-grilled-chicken/Detail.aspx 6 years ago
- Tabbouli. It's nice to make a healthy and yummy meal http://www.food.com/recipe/worlds-best-tabbouli-tabouli-tabbouleh-tabouleh-salad-379639 6 years ago