If you have extra peppers, they can be perfectly be preserved in the freezer. You just need to cut in slices, put them in a plastic bag and freeze them. The lady who sells us veggies told us the trick. Carlos’ sister, Raquel, confirmed it’s not a good idea to freeze a whole pepper.
- Last night we ate spinach and feta pizza, with garlic tomato sauce. Buenisima! 4 years ago
- We're now in #Okinawa. Enjoying Japan's food, and the American ingredients! 5 years ago
- Veggies on the grill are fantastic! This recipe was a hit. http://www.food.com/recipe/grilled-veggie-shish-kabobs-93267 6 years ago
- A great grilled chicken marinade! http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/krystals-perfect-marinade-for-bbq-or-grilled-chicken/Detail.aspx 6 years ago
- Tabbouli. It's nice to make a healthy and yummy meal http://www.food.com/recipe/worlds-best-tabbouli-tabouli-tabbouleh-tabouleh-salad-379639 6 years ago